Loan Registration-Disclosure Desk Coordinator
The Loan Registration/Disclosure Desk Coordinator will be responsible for the timely, accurate, and compliant initial process of coordinating residential mortgage loans. Responsible for managing day-to-day processes of our outsourcing partner to include monitoring aged loan submissions, addressing escalations, and making sure files are submitted to underwriting in a timely manner. Additionally, will be responsible for ensuring initial disclosures and Change of Circumstance (COC’s) LE’s and CD’s are sent accurately and in a timely manner.
- Direct activities of outsourcing vendor including, but not limited to answering escalations, performing sample audits, and ensuring SLA’s are being met.
- Provide feedback to outsourcing partner in addition to sharing updates on a regular basis.
- Review newly submitted loan files for quality, accuracy, and completeness.
Ensure all application information is accurately updated in the system.
Initial disclosures are generated and sent within compliance of State and Federal regulations.
- Ensure all pre-underwriting requirements are complete.
- Ensure timely submissions of new loans to the underwriting queue in the loan operating system.
- Effectively communicate and explain loan application deficiencies to Account Executives and Mortgage Brokers.
- Ensure Notice of Incomplete Application, when applicable, is sent within service level agreements to relevant Account Executives and Submitting mortgage broker.
Manage and audit for strict adherence to RESPA, Dodd-Frank, and HMDA regulations.
- Ensure all work is performed within company defined guidelines and standards.
Work with the Account Executives, Processors, and other associates to review all fees and charges for accuracy and make any necessary changes.
- Track applications within the LOS to ensure timely delivery of all disclosures.
Reviews loan files to ensure applications are completed thoroughly, all required data entered and closing fees are accurately disclosed to avoid tolerance cures or other regulatory violations.
- Work with Account Executives, Processors and Underwriters to review any changes of circumstances that may require revised disclosures.
- Deliver revised disclosures to applicants in a timely manner and in compliance with regulatory requirements to avoid tolerance cures and closing delays.
- Pipeline management to ensure that all dates, triggers, and data integrity is always accurate.
- Acts as subject matter expert for applicant and staff questions regarding initial and revised disclosures.
- Participates in any compliance related projects pertaining to regulatory disclosures.
Trouble shoots compliance issues related to disclosures.
- Taking proactive steps to ensure disclosure related compliance.
- Perform other duties as may be deemed necessary.
- Serve as a role model for peers and associates, acting in an ethical & professional manner in all respects.
- Serve as change agent for processes and procedures.
- Other assignments as directed by Operations Manager.
- Ability to work with and through other people to achieve individual and team goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
- Basic understanding of agency guidelines and processing
- Ability to function efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to problem-solve and prioritize.
- Outstanding people and customer service skills
- A team player with the ability to take responsibility to drive things forward even when others may not.
- Must be able to sit, stand and walk for up to 8 hours or more.
- 2+ years’ experience working on Disclosure Desk or Change of Circumstance strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Self-starter that can work independently.
- Keen attention to detail, ability to multi-task and strong organization skills.
Emporium is a wholesale origination platform that is dedicated to servicing professional mortgage brokers and non-delegated correspondent lenders. Our aspirations at Emporium are simple: build a team of talented individuals with shared values who think and behave like owners, create a culture that is focused on exceptional customer service and deliver quality products and returns to stakeholders. Come join us!
Emporium TPO is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered for employment regardless of age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, race, religion, veteran status, or disability.